Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Wednesday 17 September 2014

STYLE CRUSH SIX - Isabel Hendrix

It's been a little while since the last "Style Crush Six" and I need to make this a more regular thing because there are so many inspiring babes I have style crushes on!



Isabel Hendrix is a 22 year old print clashing, psychedelic, style goddess from Minnesota. I started following her on instagram because of her gorgeous rainbow locks which has me forever missing my own rainbow hair!

This creative babe is a busy bee, working at Tunnel Vision as a vintage vendor and doing social media and blogger outreach, styling shoots and modelling. One of the things I love the most about Isabel's style is the way she can post such completely different looks but always have her individual aesthetic continual flowing through. 


How would you describe your style?

Rainbow psychedelic grunge empowered babe


If you had to pick your 5 favourite pieces in your wardrobe, what would they be? 

1. Tie dye rainbow kimono (thanks mom & dad for the best Christmas gift EVER)
2. Tie dye rainbow long sleeve tee from a street market in Marfa, TX
3. Tie Dye Bell Bottoms from Miracle Eye
4. Tie Dye Socks
5. Tie Dye Sweats/Thick Leggings I thrifted that fit me like a dream


What are your favourite places to shop?

Thrift stores, Ebay, Etsy, Tunnel Vision, Miracle Eye.


Where do you draw your style inspiration from?

Open desert, mountains, forests, sunsets, my friends, people on the streets, cats, Buffy.. The list could go on but I think I'll stop here.. Nature always makes me want to be wearing flowy things, and colorful clothes to match the scenery. My friends each have their own unique styles and I draw inspiration from them all. When I see people who go all out in their wardrobe I LOVE it and it inspires me to dress to the extreme.. like, even if their style isn't something I would want to wear necessarily just the fact that they are stepping out of their house and going for it, REALLY going for it. That inspires me. Cats are always comfortable, I aspire to be always comfortable. Buffy - very good fashion of the 90s and early 2000s, also badass characters and director soooo win/win. 


What is your next fashion must have? 

Hmmmm.. I could really go for some more socks, and maybe some more patterned and graphic sweaters.

Who are your style icons?

Friends. IRL and URL friends.

If you want to check out more of the lovely Isabel Hendrix you can do so here:

1 comment:

  1. Isn't her blog just the greatest? I really love her all rainbow outfits and hair at the moment, plus the work she does with Miracle Eye is just the raddest

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete