Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Tuesday 25 February 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK - AUTUMN/WINTER 14-15


With the Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Weeks of New York, London, Milan and Paris drawing to a close, what better way to start this space than to share with you some of my fashion favorites, city by city, starting with New York. xo


V FILES

Hyein Seo’s Horror themed collection is so theatrical and imaginative; I have fallen madly in love with printed (faux) furs.


TANYA TAYLOR

Preppy collars, cute prints and pop colour flashes.


A DETATCHER

This adorable cloud and lightning bolt print.


KATE SPADE NEW YORK

Absolutely loving all of the novelty bags!




CALLA

I can’t go past a varsity jacket and these two piece sets are divine!


ADAEM

Dusty winter pinks and a pretty mermaid shell print.



JEREMY SCOTT

When I was younger,  every single time we would go to the video store I would hire the same movie, much to the annoyance of the rest of my family, who had now seen the movie Madballs over a dozen times. I am glad to know Jeremy Scott has a similar appreciation for my beloved Madballs as they were featured as prints in his new collection.

 

MILLY

This has a lot more black than I can handle but Milly always does feminine so well. I am now certain that my wardrobe is seriously lacking a sequin leopard print skirt.



PHILLIP LIM

The colour palette of these few looks is making my mouth water.


RODARTE

The inner Star Wars fan in me would be very disappointed if I didn’t include these Rodarte frocks.


LIBERTINE

Kitschy and fun coats that look toasty warm; really love the hair and makeup for this show.

MARC BY MARC JACOBS

In 2009 (when Luella Bartley became a victim of the recession) my heart broke. 
All through studying fashion it was images from Luella's fashion shows that were plastered all through my inspiration diaries. 
She was the designer I imagined myself growing up to be. 
When Luella was announced as the new design director for Marc by Marc Jacobs, I nearly burst with excitement. This is a show that I have felt a lot of excitement and anticipation for. 



BETSEY JOHNSON

And the final New York favourite I have decided to leave you with is the always eccentric but always wonderful Betsey Johnson. 











No comments:

Post a Comment